The Emerald City is a magical place where a plethora of impossible things become possible, or as Barney Stinson pens it, “possimpible”. It is a literally-driven city, culturally diverse yet right-at-home at the same time. Its beautiful sanctuaries, arboretums, and gardens perfectly balance out the urban neighborhoods and coffee shops. The next few posts will be about this harmonious niche of a city, and I hope you enjoy. 🙂
My Top 5 Favorite Things About Seattle (so far)
1. Starbucks at every corner, every block, every street, every avenue, every boulevard, and every parkway. That is all.
2. The weather reminds me of back when I used to live in the United Kingdom; rain in July reminds me of springtime in London.
3. The coffee hype exceeds all expectations. You can literally taste how the barista ground the coffee beans, and there are differences between each coffee shop. I think I’ve been on a coffee high ever since I got here. 😛
4. I enjoyed the diverse neighborhoods. There were exotic areas in the city; however, they were not too eccentric that I had to leave and get 86’d out of there.
5. The intelligence of each human being that I had encountered on my stay here was beyond belief. I learned so many things from each person, from history, to how coffee beans were handled, all the way to how one would go about making vegetable dust.
So, join me in this chapter of my summer! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!